Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 15

I am slacking getting my photos put up on this blog.  I am having trouble keeping up!  I am finding this 365 project a little discouraging.  I hate posting photos I think are just so-so and with little meaning behind them.  I am having a difficult time figuring out what to photograph, especially if I don't even get home until after dark.  I think this project will be a lot easier (and more enjoyable) if I have more light to work with in the evenings.  I love taking photos on the weekend during the day, but dread trying to just throw something together so I say I took a picture after work. 

Here are my photos from day 15-20. 

15-365

16-365

17-365

18-365

19-365

20-365

Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.  ~Henry van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers