Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - 365

I felt lucky today.  For some reason, I have been having a hard time figuring out what to take pictures of for my 365 project.  Do I take something that means a lot to me or something I just happen to find pretty.  Today at lunch, I went out home to my Father's house.  I was sure to find something to photograph there.  He lives on a sprawling estate on the lake.  I walked around with the dogs, and found a few things here and there to photograph, but nothing that really stood out to me.  I decided to leave. 

As I was leaving his neighborhood, I spotted 2 swans and a flock of geese by the lake.  I quickly pulled over and got out of my car.  I remembered how when we were little, our Mom would take us down to Star Lake and feed the ducks.  I'll never forget when my younger sister got chased by one (she may still have a little fear of ducks to this day).  I was thrilled to have gotten a few shots of these ducks before they swam off.  It really made my day.


4/365

Luck never gives; it only lends.  ~Swedish Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers