Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

Well, I haven't exactly started this project out the way I had hoped.  I made the mistake of not bringing my camera to work with me today, and by the time I got home from work, there was no light to work with!  Plus I don't have MY camera, and I am really missing it!  Here is my shot for the day, taken yesterday, January 2nd.  I love sitting at my kitchen table in the morning, drinking my coffee and watching the birds eat from the bird feeders outside.  But yesterday, a huge flock of crows decided to crash the party.  They kept landing in the yard and chasing away all of the regulars of the feeders.  I would have to go chase them off and they would land on a tree just outside of the yard, and come back when I left.  This happened 3 or 4 times, so I decided to take a spur of the moment shot of them flying off.  Ironically, this shot turned out better than the shots I took of the "pretty birds."  Hope you like it.


3/365

I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.  ~Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers